Sunday, July 16, 2006

Manning your Damus

Apparently the Appellate Procedure final is an open-book affair, which means you can bring in the Rules of Civil Procedure, the Rules of Appellate Procedure, the course supplement, as well as the third Harry Potter book.

My esteemed PC partner found out it was open-book when he rolled up to the exam several quarters ago sans book. And then he churned out an exam that had Prof. Appellate thinking he was the second coming of Justice Calvert himself. You see, kids, that's a funny legal-insufficiency-review inside joke. Damn, I love law school.

So anyway, I've got this test thing tomorrow at 8am. After that, I have to pick up my final exam/project in Equal Protection & Voting Rights on Tuesday, and then take a final in Torts II-and-a-little-bit-of-PC (er, I mean Products Liability) on Thursday. Then, I'm outta here 'til late August.