Friday, March 26, 2004

Chasing Papers

This weekend is an experiment. Starting tomorrow at 8:00am, I'm literally locking myself into a suite of rooms that include neither a TV nor a computer with internet access. Inside there will be water, two sandwiches, a laptop with Microsoft Word, and all my texts and notes. The goal? Two outlines (CivPro and Contracts) and a transcendent level of understanding. That, or the highest Minesweeper score of all time!

And while I'm on electronic ways to waste time, what's the deal with Halo 2 being delayed?! Don't they know we've got GPAs to ruin in front of this machine?

In any case, I'm curious to see how the sensory-deprivation-chamber approach to the study of law goes---I've even given myself a 100 mile buffer between Crickets and myself. Serious stuff, no?